journey to wellness TERMS, CONDITIONS & waiver
I understand the Journey to Wellness Meal Plans are guidelines and not a strict prescription. I understand that if I have any allergies, sensitivities, illnesses or medication/contraindications to food, I will follow the advice of a medical professional. I will only eat what is personally safe for me and Deborah does not assume any liability for foods that may be harmful to me.
I understand that many Journey to Wellness programs are ONLINE only and that Deborah’s advice is limited to email, phone, online or video advice. She is NOT able to monitor my movements/posture in-person so I take full responsibility for performing each movement correctly. Deborah does not assume any responsibility for injuries that may occur. This understanding extends to any guest or substitute instructors hired by Journey to Wellness. MEDICAL PAR-Q: If I answer YES to any of the following questions, I understand fully that it is advisable to speak with my doctor BEFORE I start becoming much more physically active.
- Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem (for example, back, knee or hip) that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs (for example, water pills) for your blood pressure or heart condition?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?